Palmer Administration Services Offer Excellent Extended Coverage For Automobiles
Palmer Administration Services (palmeradmin.com) is a service provider of premiere extended auto protection plans. As a covered client, you have the option of choosing one of six excellent coverage options for your car. Palmer’s customer service applies to the covered client and their valuable business partners, which serve the public with the same courtesy and professionalism.
Available Coverage Plans
1) Elite Exclusionary Plan – Covering everything except the body of the vehicle and its interior, plus the battery and a few other smaller parts, the Elite Exclusionary Plan gives the covered vehicle almost complete mechanical coverage.
- Engine, transmission and drive axle
- Transfer case, turbo charger, waterpump and seals and gaskets
- Standard electrical, luxury electrical and air conditioning
- Steering, fuel system, cooling system, suspension, brakes system and the ABS brake system
2) Royal Select Plan – This plan covers vehicles just off the assembly line almost completely. It offers similar protection to the Elite Exclusionary Plan with the exception of the turbo charger, which it does not cover.
3) Premier Plan – Another great plan for the more budget conscious. With few exceptions, this plan will cover almost any mechanical problems a fairly new vehicle might encounter with the exceptions of turbo charger, steering, suspension, brakes and ABS brakes.
4) Classic Plan – This plan covers all the basic components of a car. It provides coverage for the gas or diesel engine, the automatic transmission, drive axles, air conditioning, electrical and seal and gaskets.
5) Powertrain Plan – This plan covers the most costly parts, so it makes the best buy for anyone who keeps the same car for many years. It covers the engine, the drive axle and the transmission.
6) The Basic Plan – This plan provides coverage for the basic parts of your car. It pays for the parts, the labor expended for the repairs. The basic plan covers the engine only.
The additional Benefits that accompany every policy include:
- National service that allows you to get your car repaired anywhere within the U.S.
- Affordability means you pay competitive rates and you can pay monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Rental Car is included in the plan.
- Emergency Roadside Benefits include towing, unlocking and gas delivery.
- Travel expenses include overnight stays if you are traveling when your car needs the covered mechanical work.
- Unlimited number of claims gives each covered vehicle repeat service if needed.
- Excellent Customer Support with friendly service personnel that are happy to answer your questions fully and in easy to understand terms.
Palmer Administration Services works with top tier agents nationwide. Palmer provides its own financing, so it’s one stop for everything: claims, customer service and financing. Agent partners can take pride in knowing working Palmer Administration Services can offer everything needed to work with clients in a professional and efficient manner.
Palmer’s plans cover new, pre-owned and leased vehicles. Palmer Administration Services is fully backed by insurance and always offers the superior administration of all claims. Palmer Administration Services has been in business for over 30 years and in that time has come to value long-term relationships with both their customers and their agents.